Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update

I just wanted to post a quick update for anybody who is reading the blog. I am now 37 weeks along which means I am now technically considered full-term! I stopped my weekly shots of progesterone and the daily medication for contractions that I was on about a week ago. I continue to have my twice weekly NST and once weekly OB appointments. I have been contracting every 2-5 minutes for the last week, but am only 1cm dilated at this point. Apparently, they want me to dilate more or have my water break before doing the c-section. These constant contractions have definitely caused me lots of pain which in turn has caused all of my patience to go out the window. This weekend I started to have issues with swelling which has gotten worse today. My blood pressure is borderline so we are watching it closely. I do have my scheduled c-section at 39 weeks set for May 2 at 1pm so that will be the latest Tyler would be born.


This morning the boys had a WIC appointment so I got new weights and heights for them. Zak is now 35.5 pounds and 41 inches tall. Ryder is 36.5 pounds and 42 inches tall. Ryder now weighs a little more than Zak because of the weight he gained from his ADHD medication that we stopped a while ago. They will get WIC checks through August, but then they will no longer qualify after they are 5.

0 comments: