Sunday, September 20, 2009

Question of the Week


The question this week is: What are the top 5 things you never thought you would hear yourself say?

1) If you don't listen to me then you will get time out!

(never thought I would use time outs, obviously I was very naive)

2) OK, you can watch 1 Barney video.

(never thought I would have kids obsessed with Barney)

3) Can't you eat at least 1 piece of chicken with your ketchup or are you just going to live off of the ketchup?!

(I loved ketchup and heard this all the time, but never thought I would need to say it to my kids)

4) Don't walk/jump in the puddles.

(never thought I would care of my kids did this, but it is a pain to need to change clothes while out because of getting soaking wet in the puddles)

5) If you keep acting like this I will leave you here!

(can't believe this has come out of my mouth, but the boys seem to act up a lot while we are out and sometimes it just comes out of my mouth before I think about it)

The boys are only 2 years old so I am sure I will say many other things that I never thought would come out of my mouth!

1 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Had to stop by! i love it! your boys are precious!