The question this week is: What are the top 5 things you never thought you would hear yourself say?
1) If you don't listen to me then you will get time out!
(never thought I would use time outs, obviously I was very naive)
2) OK, you can watch 1 Barney video.
(never thought I would have kids obsessed with Barney)
3) Can't you eat at least 1 piece of chicken with your ketchup or are you just going to live off of the ketchup?!
(I loved ketchup and heard this all the time, but never thought I would need to say it to my kids)
4) Don't walk/jump in the puddles.
(never thought I would care of my kids did this, but it is a pain to need to change clothes while out because of getting soaking wet in the puddles)
5) If you keep acting like this I will leave you here!
(can't believe this has come out of my mouth, but the boys seem to act up a lot while we are out and sometimes it just comes out of my mouth before I think about it)The boys are only 2 years old so I am sure I will say many other things that I never thought would come out of my mouth!