Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Videos

I have 2 videos of the boys from today that I wanted to post. I used my cell phone and for some reason the sound is really messed up! Oh well...

This afternoon the boys and I met Ben outside when he got home just as we do most days. Today some of the kids from our court were also outside playing so the boys joined in. Zak has been trying to figure out the neighbor's scooter for a few weeks and today he finally got it to work! This is not a great video because I took it using my cell phone...

This evening right before bedtime the boys got a burst of energy. They were running around, jumping on Ben and playing with the dogs. Then Ryder started to jump off the stairs down to the floor and Zak quickly joined him. They started by jumping from the second step and then moved up to the third step.

0 comments: