Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baptism


Yes, I am making a lot of posts tonight. The boys went down early so I finally have time to update the blog with past special events in the boys' lives. This is about their baptism which was on Saturday July 19 at Our Lady of the Fields Catholic Church. This is the church that I started to attend while in high school and then converted at (from being Methodist) and completed confirmation at. I spent much of my high school years at the church with many of my friends so this church means a lot to me. Along with the fact that my best friend's mother is buried at that church; so there are many reasons why I am strongly connected to OLF. The boys were great during mass and there were lots of people at that mass which was nice. The godparents for Zak and Ryder are Tracy & Dave Winters (very close friends that we are currently living with) along with my sister Chelley Vukmanic. Here are a few pictures from that evening....



0 comments: