Sunday, October 12, 2008

House Full of Sickies!

We have a house full of sick babies and people now. I started to get a bad cold last week and have not felt better since. With the boys both getting sick I might make a trip to the doctor myself to make sure it is just a cold and not an infection that I can spread around. Friday I took Ryder to the pediatrician and they said he had a cold, but to come back if he started to get a cough. Well, this morning he woke up with a pretty deep cough so we got an appointment at 10:20am today. Of course, Zak woke up with a fever today along with runny nose, sneezing, and coughing. The pediatrician found that Ryder now has an ear infection so he will be on antibiotics for 10 days. His lungs are still clear which is really good. Zak was looking good just like Ryder on Friday. The pediatrician said not to be surprised if we end up back there with Zak in a few days as well though. Tonight they are both cranky, sleepy, and very clingy. I can tell already this is going to be a long week!

0 comments: