Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday & Friday in FL

On Thursday we didn't do anything special. We spent most of the day at the playground and playing outside at my mom's house.

Zak's new shoes and anklet
Ryder's new shoes and anklet
Zak hanging on the monkey bars
Ryder swinging on the low bar
Zak & Piper fighting over who goes first with the t-ball
This is how Ryder spent most of the trip
Piper dancing with the bubbles
Zak loved using Piper's roller skates. I have wanted to get him a pair, but was not sure if he would be able to do it or not. This week Zak showed us all he is very capable of doing it and loves it. He was skating all over the garage, driveway, and on the curb in front of the house. Ryder wanted a turn, but he did not enjoy it at all.

Zak telling me to put down the camera and get out of his way
Playing with Cooper
Enjoying Popsicles after dinner
The boys loved sitting out front and watching Brandon play basketball at Aunt Kathy's house. So we took them over one evening to play with Brandon. Zak thought it was so cool when Brandon would pick him up to shoot the ball, but Ryder was pretty nervous and only did it once.On Friday we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up some chocolate for the chocolate fountain and then stopped at the mall for a bit. The three kids ran around and played in the play area for a while. Then they saw the train go by and they all immediately asked if they could go for a ride. Ben got on the train with the three kids while my mom and I went into a few stores looking for a pair of shoes I want (we never did find them).

Piper in her Jasmine outfit
Friday night we had dessert at Aunt Kathy's to celebrate Katie & Devin's graduation from college. We had the chocolate fountain with lots of yummy things to dip in it along with ice cream sundaes. I was so excited when we got there and I saw that Amie, Justin, and baby Abby (6 weeks old) were there! I was not able to get a really good picture since she was trying to sleep so the lighting was not all that good, but here she is. She has a head full of hair and is just so cute. I was even more excited when I got the chance to hold her for a quick minute before they had to leave.

I have two more pictures I wanted to post from earlier in the week. Piper loves to dress-up in her princess outfits and Zak got very jealous when he saw this. He wanted to dress up as well so I grabbed the first outfit I found which happened to be Snow White. I thought Piper only had princess outfits so I figured we would have to just let him play pretend as a princess with Piper. Well, Zak LOVED it and didn't want to take it off, but Ben was very unhappy about it. Then all of a sudden my mom remembered she also had a Spiderman outfit so Ryder got to put that on.


0 comments: