Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys

Today the boys turned 3 years old! I just can't believe it has already been 3 years....

This morning Chelley and Madelyn came to the hotel with donuts for breakfast. The boys got to open their gifts from my mom along with their gift from Katie & Devin. They did very well sharing their new Toy Story characters (from Katie & Devin) with Piper and Madelyn.

Zak spent time in big boy underwear and did very well using the potty
After the kids got to play for a while we piled into the car and headed to a special lunch for their birthday....Chuck E Cheese. All four of the kids had a great time playing games, riding rides, eating, and watching the show.

That night the boys and Ben went to see Nanny & Poppy while I went out for Ladies Night with the women in my family. We started out with dinner on the front steps of Colleen's house (I had sushi) and then made our way to Clay Bakers for some pottery painting. While there a few of us enjoyed some wine. We then went to Rams Head for a while to enjoy a few more drinks. My mom and I headed back to the hotel close to 1am while the others went on to another bar for a little while. Overall, we all had a good day.

I will make a post about the boys' development and stats after their 3 year appointment at the pediatrician on August 16.

0 comments: