Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Day in Annapolis

I wanted to post some more pictures from our last night in Annapolis. The kids were having fun playing in the yard...

Yesterday morning we had breakfast with the family at Dennys. Then my mom & Chelley went to MVA so the boys and I went back to the hotel and packed our stuff up. They helped me take it all out to the car...


Then we all went to Once Upon A Child where I found about 10-12 shirts for the boys and 2 pairs of pants. I love that store! We then went with Chelley to pick up Madelyn from daycare because her daycare person used to work at Dogwood Acres with Ben & I so she has not seen the boys since they were babies. Then we went to Colleen's house to have one last family dinner. It was really hot out so we turned on the sprinkler for the kids which then turned into playing in the mud, but they had fun...

After Ben and the boys were done eating their Chinese food (I didn't eat because Chinese gives me headaches so I pick and choose when I want to have it) we said good-bye to my mom & Piper then headed to the car. We got home around 7:45pm and let the boys watch some baseball on TV before putting them to bed.

I wanted to post this picture to show everyone the cute Buzz & Woody Mr.Potato Heads they got from my mom while in Annapolis.


0 comments: