Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pictures

This past week continued to remain busy. Ben worked Monday through Friday and got home at different times every evening. This is just something I will have to get used to, but it will take some time. He is enjoying the new job even though he has not been very hands on yet since he is still training. The boys and I do miss having Ben around all the time, but this job is really a good thing for us in the long run. This weekend Ben, the boys, and I are trying to relax and get some Christmas shopping done before the stores get too crazy.


My mom and Piper have been in town for a week now and it is going pretty good. Piper has pretty much been staying with the boys and I while my mom goes to help out with Madelyn at Chelley's apartment. This weekend Piper is spending time with Colleen, Josephine, and Jamison just for a change in scenery.

I have taken some pictures over the week so here are a few....
Piper in the walker (Instead of helping
the boys progress in skills
Piper has regressed)
Piper in the SNOW!

Piper being silly

I went to save this picture under the title "Bad Boy Zak"
and I realized I already had several pictures
saved with that title!

0 comments: