Friday, June 19, 2009

Trip to the Aquarium

Yesterday Ben and I took the boys and Josephine to the Baltimore Aquarium. I have been wanting to take them for a while, but the no stroller rule had scared me away from doing it alone. So we decided to take advantage of Ben being home (still searching for a job) and take them together. We all had a great time and it wasn't all that bad not having a stroller. Near the end Zak did get out of hand and cranky, but as soon as we put him in the stroller (we checked a single stroller at the entrance) he was asleep. I took a TON of pictures so I can't put them all on the blog. For those of you with Face Book you can see most of them in one of my photo albums, but here are some of them....



After leaving the aquarium we went to Annapolis to visit Mum Mum at the rehab center since children are allowed. She loved seeing Josephine and the boys. We then had a cook-out with Colleen, Kay and all of the kids which was fun. We finally made it home around 9pm last night.

3 comments:

Lighthouse Photography said...

Looks like the boys had a GREAT time!! That is crazy about the no strollers. I have never heard of that.

April said...

They have tons of escalators and moving walkways so that is why they don't allow strollers. There is an elevator for wheelchairs, but you miss some exhibits. I did see 1 person with a stroller, her son had casts on both feet.

Natalie said...

How fun! I bet the boys had a blast!