Tuesday, February 10, 2009

News about my car

I got a call from Progressive today saying they have decided to total the car. Once they got it to the shop they discovered more damage which had not been seen during the estimate. Apparently my car not only needed a new radiator and airbags, but it also needed a new carburetor and the metal frame was kinked. So somebody from Progressive will be coming to the house with paperwork and a check for me sometime soon. This means we are now searching for a new car for me which is never fun. I have to return the rental car on Friday which is good since that still allows me to have a car this week. We are planning to look for a minivan or other vehicle which has 3 rows of seats since a regular car is not really big enough for us any more.

Now it looks like we will be looking at cars and houses this weekend!

0 comments: