Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday

Today the boys were definitely not happy. They were both very cranky all day long. I am not sure if there are new teeth coming in or what, but it was a long day filled with crying and whining. Today Madelyn was also here from 8:45am until about 3:30pm and she did well. Ryder loves sitting with her and just stares at her and talks to her, it is very cute. Zak is not too sure what to think about her yet and usually keeps his distance.

Madelyn will be at the house with us tomorrow and Wednesday also. I am really glad things went pretty smoothly today with having all 3 of them other than the crankiness. I have a ton of laundry to do by Thursday so that I can pack for our trip!

The pictures are kind of fuzzy because I left my camera in the car so I had to use my cell phone.



0 comments: