Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Shoes

Today we went to the mall to go shoe shopping for the boys. I wanted to get shoes for Ryder that were more sturdy and good for walking now that he is on the move. My list of requirements for shoes for the boys was a little long and difficult to fulfill though. I wanted them to be tie and not velcro, to have a good amount of sole to help with making their pants not drag on the ground, and not be white. After going into Kids Foot Locker, Sears, Dillards, Macys, and Stride Rite we ended up finding shoes at Payless. We found some cool looking Cars shoes for Ryder and Champion shoes for Zak.

After successfully finding shoes we went to the food court for lunch and Ben was very excited to get to eat at McDonald's. Of course he wanted the boys to enjoy this food as well (I hate McDonald's). They both had a good time eating nuggets, hamburger and fries from there while I enjoyed my Chick-Fil-A.
While we were at the mall we stopped to play in the kids play area which the boys always love to do. Piper has discovered that it is also very fun! Apparently, she never knew they had indoor play areas until she came to MD and played at the ones with us. Now when ever she goes to a mall she drives my mom crazy until she gets to play there.

0 comments: