Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bucket List

I am going to start something new and see if I can keep up with it. One of the blogs I follow is called Multiples and More. They post a weekly question to answer so I am going to post it on my blog.

What are the top 10 things on my Bucket List?

I have really never thought about my own Bucket List so I am sure once I am done answering this I will come up with tons more than 10 things! In no specific order other than as they came to mind..

1) Travel around the world. I have always wanted to travel to various places such as Germany, Greece, Australia, and so on.

2) Home school my kids.

3) Go back to school to be a nurse. I have wanted to be a nurse for a while, but after our NICU and PICU experiences this has become a very big interest of mine.

4) Renew my wedding vows with a full ceremony since we didn't actually have one for our wedding.

5) Buy a vacation house some place that is quiet, isolated, and by the water. A place to take my family and escape from the chaotic life we live.

6) Become more athletic. I would love to get into better shape and be healthier overall.

7) Get a really nice camera and take a photography class so that I can take awesome pictures of my kids.

8) Start a Moms of Multiples club near our townhouse so that I can meet people who live near us instead of driving to Annapolis for playgroups. If they were closer the boys would get the chance to attend more playgroups!

9) I would love to get a fresh start with our townhouse. Empty the house, paint, fix everything, and then bring everything back in. I am dying to organize, but just am not motivated because I really want to get the place painted and feel more like home.

10) Have another child.

1 comments:

Nap Mom said...

I love you bucket list.

3. Yes, I need to go back-to-school too. Easier said than done.

5. I really want a vacation house. My husband and I always comment that if we won a small lottery - we would buy a vacation house.

6. I weigh more now than I did when I went back to work after maternity leave.

7. Yes, a small end SLR camera would be nice (I just bought the Canon Rebel and am VERY happy) but you might not need the photography class. Have you tried some of the free photo editing sites? You can download Picasa right to your computer. It is free and through google... and a little bit of photo editing goes a long way.

8. Our house was unpainted and we sat on a futon (instead of a couch) for years. You'll get there!