Thursday, August 27, 2009

Naked Pool Time

My boys LOVE to be naked! A few times we have let them run around the house without any clothes or diapers on, but after a few accidents I try to minimize the amount of naked time they have inside. Today Ben filled up the pool with some water and we let them play naked for a while. It always baffles me how some people think they look a lot alike because to me they look nothing alike, but maybe its just because I see their personalities which are so different...

Of course Robin had to join in the water fun. She is a true lab and loves the water. She is so funny to watch when she gets into the baby pool and tries to swim! The boys also love to splash her.
Before nap time Zak had a dirty diaper so I was able to get his stool samples and put them into the little tubes the lab gave me. After he got up I took him to drop off the samples and get his blood work done. He is so strong! Each time we have had to get blood work done he struggles more and more. It is so hard having to hold him while they do it because he gets so upset. This time a second nurse had to hold his arm straight and he decided to hold his breath and turn purple until the needle came out of his arm. The nurses were so good with him and he was happy and talking to them as soon as the needle was gone. They gave him lots of stickers afterwards which he shared with Ryder when we got home.
I have to do it all over again with Ryder...

1 comments:

Lighthouse Photography said...

What little daredevils you have!! They look like they are having so much fun in the little pool!