Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Stuff

I have been meaning to take a picture of the caricature we had done of the boys at Lura's company party so finally I got around to it...

it says, Hey you look like me! and No, you look like me
The artist thought they were identical other than their hair color

Today for lunch the boys had leftover pizza and enjoyed it

They were passing stuff to each other through the umbrella hole

They have started something new that Ben is not too fond of, but oh well. They love to cuddle with these blankets. But they have also started to bring the blankets to us and say "I baby" over and over. This means they want us to wrap them in the blanket and hold them like babies. I think it is cute, but Ben does not. It has gotten bad at bedtime because they both HAVE to get their turn as a baby right before I lay them in their beds.

Here Ryder is asking for help (I help is what he is saying)

The boys being silly

0 comments: