Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend we were pretty much on the go the whole time. Friday evening Tim flew in from NH. He was coming to help us paint the townhouse, but since we didn't go to settlement we spent the weekend doing other things.

Saturday morning we met Tim at Home Depot to do some more shopping for things to use at the townhouse. We have LOTS of cleaning, maintenance, and fixing to do so we have been spending a lot of time at Home Depot and Lowes the last few weeks. After leaving Home Depot we went to the mall for lunch and then let the boys run around the play area for a while. Then we came home and Tim played with the boys while Ben and I packed up most of the boys' bedroom (clothes and toys). Once we were done that it was dinnertime so we went to Bill Batemans. By the time we got home it was bedtime for the boys and then Tracy. Dave, Ben, and I played Uno until about midnight or so.

This morning Ben and I took the boys to Goodwill and Lowes. Once we got home it was nap time for the boys. Ben worked on building a shelf for his work van and I went to Babies R Us to meet Chelley & Maddie. At 3pm we (Tracy, Ben, the boys, Tim, myself) drove up to the townhouse to meet our realtor for another walk through so that Tim could at least see the house even though we didn't get to paint. Once we were done there is was dinnertime so we went to Damons at Arundel Mills then came home to put the boys to bed. While I was in the shower Ben moved our stroller into Tracy's car and packed our car with all of the cleaning stuff and other things for the townhouse.

Tomorrow I am watching Maddie for a bit in the morning while John has an interview. Then I have to leave the house around 2:45pm to head to Bel Air for settlement. The boys are staying home with Dave and then he is taking them to Tracy at her school when he goes to work. The boys will get to play in Tracy's classroom for a bit and all of the teachers at the school are excited to get to see them again. Then Tracy will bring them home to feed them dinner, play, and put them to bed. In the meantime, Ben and I will be at settlement and then we are going to the townhouse to clean clean clean and change the front door lock. I have no clue what time Ben and I will be home tomorrow night, but it is going to be a very long day.

We have the electrician going to the townhouse to do some work Wednesday & Thursday. Then on Friday at some point I am hoping to go to the townhouse to vacuum and rent a carpet cleaner to clean the carpets. And then Saturday is the big move day!

Here are some pictures from over the weekend...