Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Clean Playroom

After posting the previous pictures of the playroom completely destroyed I became motivated to clean it up a bit. I have not picked up that room in the last week or so because if how I have been feeling so it was definitely time. It took me about an hour or so to pick it up and vacuum so I didn't really actually "clean" anything, but plan to disinfect all of the toys over the next few days. I am sure the boys will have it torn apart by bedtime, but at least I try to pick it up. If only I could clean it up as quick as they can destroy it!

Fun ceiling fan
We are really looking forward to painting it blue and getting rid of the dreaded purple, but it will have to wait a while. Although Ben keeps saying we just need to have a daughter and then it doesn't need to be painted....hmm....Ben seems to be playing favorites already and we don't even have a girl yet!

1 comments:

Annie said...

It looks beautiful.