Monday, November 16, 2009

A Home For the Holidays (Week 3)

This week I did not keep up with all of the assignments, but I did still work on lots of things or try to at least attempt something from each assignment.

Assignment 13: On Sunday Ben helped me clean out the car. I am known to let the car become a collect-all area and never clean it out! Finally, after 2 large trash bags, 1 smaller trash bag, and a small suitcase the car was cleaned out. I hope to keep it that way for a while, but it never seems to last very long.


Assignment 14: Monday I went through the boys' art project drawers and tried to organize it a bit. They have learned how to get into it so things are everywhere now.


Assignment 15: Sunday Ben is going to help me pull out the Christmas decorations so I can look through all of it and see what we actually have. I can't wait to start decorating.


Assignment 16: Wednesday is our normal trash day so this morning Ben took out all of our trash (I can never believe how much trash we have in 1 week!). I also went around the house and re-filled baby wipe containers which always seem to be empty now that the boys enjoy playing with them.


Assignment 17: Wednesday and Thursday I did a few loads of laundry. Saturday morning I finally folded the clean clothes and hope to put them away today (Sunday).


Assignment 18: Friday I worked on finishing up the laundry which seems to never end! I still have about 2-3 more loads of laundry to get to....

0 comments: