Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Nasty!

The boys did finally go to sleep this afternoon for a nap, but my good luck stopped there. I heard Ryder wake up, but before I went to their bedroom I took the dogs outside. Once I got to the boys' bedroom I realized Zak was still asleep. And then I saw Ryder.....


They have done this before, but usually open the bottom drawers and climb them to get up further. That is why we put locks on the bottom two drawers, but that doesn't seem to be working anymore. He some how got up to the drawer without climbing the others. As I walked up to the dresser I was horrified by what I saw...

It is hard to tell in the picture, but he peed in the drawer!! I didn't realize he had no diaper on until I saw that and then lifted up his shirt. (Side Note: How do you clean pee out of a wooden drawer?!) I picked him up and took him to the playroom to put a diaper on him. When I laid him down he kept telling me "poo poo" which he usually says even he is only peed. Well, when I went to put the diaper on him I noticed he had poop on his butt! So he took off a dirty diaper and it was some where in their bedroom. Once I got him cleaned up and put a diaper on I went back to the bedroom to look for the dirty diaper. I had to go and pick up each diaper until I found the dirty one...gross. Through all of this Zak was sound asleep...

1 comments:

Annie said...

OMG, nasty but funny.