Monday, December 8, 2008

It's That Time of Year

Zak & Ryder woke up this morning with pretty bad coughs and runny noses. They are both coughing enough to cause problems with eating and drinking which leads to lots of gagging and throwing up, yuck! Poor Ryder has more snot coming out of his nose than I have ever seen. I had to hold him down this morning and use the dreaded blue suction bulb and it just kept coming and coming. I really needed to make a quick stop at the library and post office today so we bundled up and headed out. It was so cold out today so we didn't stay out long at all. Once we got home each of the boys had a breathing treatment with the nebulizer because of their cough and wheezing. I am sure the nebulizer is going to be our best friend once again this winter. I am glad both boys are usually very good at getting the breathing treatments because that makes it go much quicker and less stressful. Then they had lunch and laid down for a 3 hour nap, yes they slept for 3 hours today!

I have not had a chance to take pictures of the boys with the Christmas tree, but I really plan to soon. Here are some pictures from today...

Bad Boys

Zak getting his breathing treatment


Ryder getting his breathing treatment


New setup for their beds
Ryder's bed


Zak's bedChristmas tree

Family ornament

Zak & Ryder's ornaments

0 comments: