Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who is Who?

As requested by Aunt Vicky I went back through the last few posts and have said who is who in the pictures. I guess not everybody is with them everyday and able to tell them apart as easily, oops.

Today was a rough day with the boys. Between getting 3 shots yesterday and not feeling well today was a long day for me. Zak & Ryder pretty much cried or screamed all morning and just wanted to be in my lap which would normally be fine, but today they would no share my lap. It turned into several fights between the 2 of them which led to even more crying and screaming. At 10:30am Ryder fell asleep in my lap and Zak was dosing off next to me so I put them in their beds for a nap. They slept for about 2 hours or so which was not too bad. Once they woke up I got them dressed and we headed out to the grocery store. I needed to get some milk for the boys and some dinner stuff for Ben and I. While we were out they were in good moods so I took advantage of this and went to Once Upon A Child in Crofton to look for some cute vests for the the boys. They have a play area in the store so while I shopped the boys got to play with some other kids in the play area which they really enjoyed. I found a vest for each of the boys along with 4 cute sleep-n-play outfits for Madelyn that I will keep at the house for when I start watching her.

Today I was also able to witness some of Zak's newest bad behaviors! This morning I figured out how he was able to get things off the top shelf of the bookcase. He climbed on top of the toy box (which we already knew) and then crawled over to get on top of the big Pilate's ball we have (use it for Ryder's therapy). Once there he stood up on top of the ball and bounced then reached the top shelf and started pulling stuff down such as the wipes container, diapers, nail clippers, and inhalers. I couldn't believe it when I watched him do it, wish I had my video camera at that moment. So now we have moved the big ball away from the bookcase and hopefully that will stop him from pulling everything down. This evening we left the boys in their room so that we could come upstairs to make dinner for them. When we went down to get the boys Tracy found Zak standing in the windowsill. I had seen him do that one other time. This boy is such a monkey, he is going to really give us a run for our money with childproofing.

0 comments: