Monday, December 15, 2008

Videos

Today Dave was feeling pretty miserable so he went to Night Time Pediatrics and found out he has tonsillitis. Since the boys are just getting better from their virus we want to try and avoid them getting sick again so tonight after dinner Ben and I played with the boys in their bedroom. While in their room I tried to get some videos of them doing various things. Most of the videos are pretty short and also pretty dark since the lighting in their room is not great (if my computer stops freezing up on me I will try to edit them and make them lighter and easier to see), but here is what I got...

Zak playing basketball

Both boys dancing

Ryder doing his bear crawl

Zak dancing

Ryder trying to play basketball

This one needs some explanation. At nap time we usually hear lots of banging and call it the baby construction zone. Well we got to witness exactly what is making the banging noise. You will see Zak dancing and then walk over to the bedroom door and proceed to sit down next to Ryder and then they both bang their heads on the door!

0 comments: